Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cookie Brownie Bites

*Two posts in one day!  I am on a roll!!  Continue reading the next post to see the fun cake we had yesterday.*


I hosted a party last week for my friends, and of course, I have to have fun, yummy food to serve!

I found this idea on Pintrest a while ago and have made them twice since.  Now that says a lot coming from me, who doesn't like to make the same thing twice in a short period of time.

These yummy treats are SUPER simple to make and SO fun to eat!!


Here's what you'll need:

2 tubes refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
1 pkg. Oreos
1 pkg. brownie mix, made according to package instructions

I have mini cheesecake pans that I used for these, but you can also make them a little bigger by using a muffin tin.  Or you could make them smaller with a mini muffin pan and use the mini Oreos.  Those would be super cute!

Step 1:
Press cookie dough into the bottom of your greased pans.

Step 2:
Top with an Oreo (or you could try a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup).

Step 3:
Cover Oreo with prepared brownie batter.

Step 4:
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes depending on whether you use these sized pans or muffin pans.  Mini muffin pans would be for less time.  Basically just bake until the brownie batter looks baked.

Step 5:
Remove from the pan(s) and allow to cool on a cooling rack.

(Steps 1-3 shown here)



How easy is that?!  Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...