Monday, March 15, 2010

Barbeque Chicken

My whole family LOVED this recipe. My oldest would say with every bite he took, "Oh my gosh, this is soooooooooooooo good!" Or, "Wow, this is amazing!" Or, "This is the best dinner EVER!" Or, "Mmmmmmmmmm, WOW!!!" With every single bite. It was great to hear! And he was right, it was very good chicken!

Here's what you'll need:

3 - 4 lbs. chicken
Seasoned salt
1 T. dried onion
3/4 C. ketchup
1/3 C. vinegar
1/2 C. water
3 T. brown sugar
2 tsp. mustard
1 T. Worcestershire sauce
1 T. honey

Season chicken with seasoned salt, then cook through. I used my George Foreman grill (which I LOVE, by the way). Place chicken into a 9x13 inch pan. While the meat is cooking, in small sauce pan, combine the remaining ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes. Pour over the cooked chicken and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve with rice or a baked potato. We REALLY enjoyed this!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...