Friday, August 13, 2010

My Busy-ness

Here are a few of my projects that have kept me busy this summer...

My son's pirate ship b-day cake

My baby's Choo-choo train b-day cake

My daughter's purse b-day cake

I catered the desserts at my sister's wedding reception. She had a beach theme, so these lemon raspberry cupcakes had crushed graham crackers to resemble sand and a white chocolate sea shell on top.
These dark chocolate Bavarian cupcakes had sugar pearls and white chocolate sea shells on them.
My new brother-in-law loves cheesecake, so we had to have them as well!
Talk about FUN!!!

3 comments:

Robinson Roost said...

Nice job Hannah. You always do such a professional job.

Miriam Lusk said...

Yum! I am impressed!

Hannah said...

Why, thank you! But I have to admit, I frosted the cupcakes, but I had my sister-in-law, Kasi, put on the finishing touches. She did do a beautiful job, did't she?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...