Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Party, Party, PARTY!!

Holy SMOKIES!!  It's been a while.

I just have to say, we are LOVING summertime!!!  June was packed with birthdays in our little family.  The last three weeks of the month, we celebrated a birthday a week.

That was fun.

So, I apologize for the lack of posts, but for me...summer time is family time.

Here are the three fun cakes I made for my growing kiddos...
a Kit Kat cake, a bulldozer cake, and an ice cream cake.


I hope you're having a WONDERFUL summer!!!

1 comment:

Alvano Richie said...

Delicious, Happy summer!
This summer my husbands cousin is having a summer beach wedding in San Diego. The dress is said to be dressy/casual. So I was looking for something that was light weight, that I could get away wearing some type of summer hat with (due to the heat). I'm also looking for something that falls around the knee.

Al
Carmel C2858 Beach Towel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...