Friday, February 5, 2010

Orange Julius

My friend, Alicia, is a great cook! I am always so excited to try anything that she makes because I know it'll be good. Well, today's recipe is hers. And it's TERRIFIC!!!

Now, I've never been to Orange Julius before, but apparently it tastes just like their orange julius. All I have to say is that my four-year-old DEVOURED this stuff! I liked how easy it was to make, how yummy it tasted, and that it's relatively good for you.

Here's what you'll need:

1/2 can frozen orange juice concentrate (I went with the pulp free)
1 C. milk
1 C. water
1/2 C. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 - 1 1/2 trays of ice cubes (12-18 cubes)

Blend all ingredients into a blender until smooth and enjoy!

See, I told you it was easy! Now just try it for yourself and see how yummy it is!!

1 comment:

JC Photography said...

Yum - we love orange julius! Thank you for this post!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...