Thursday, February 25, 2010

Beef Taco Skillet

Yet another quick and easy dinner for when you are in a pinch.

Here's what you'll need:

1 lb. ground beef
1 can tomato soup
1 C. salsa
1 can corn, drained
1/2 C. water
4 flour tortillas, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 C. shredded cheddar cheese

Cook beef in a skillet until browned. Pour off the fat. Add soup, salsa, corn, water, tortillas, and 1/2 the cheese. Stir to combine and bring to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Top with the remaining cheese and serve.


How easy was that?! Quick and easy - I LOVE 'em!!

5 comments:

The Foster Bunch said...

Thanks Hannah, I made this tonight. I was great. Thanks for sharing your great recipe's.

Hannah said...

I'm so glad to hear you guys liked it, Brittany! Thanks for letting me know!!

Kristen said...

I made this easy peasy dish for my meal swap and I was amazed at how delicious AND easy it was! thanks for the great recipes! I want to try the chicken cordon blue. yummy!

JC Photography said...

We just made it tonight and it was a big hit - especially with my hubby! He REALLY liked it. Two thumbs up on this one.

Hannah said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad to hear you ladies are liking it!! Thanks for commenting. And, Kristen, the chicken cordon bleu is really yummy too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...