Friday, November 6, 2009

Yummy St. Louis Potatoes

Several years ago, I flew out to visit my brother-in-law and sister-in-law, Marc and Shannon, in St. Louis. They are both very good cooks, but each in their own way. Marc can whip up anything with no recipe at all and have it turn out amazing. Shannon is more like me. We're good cooks when we find good recipes to follow. (I hope I'm not offending you by saying this, Shan!)

Well, she came up with this recipe all on her own. And I think it's pretty safe to say that this is my all-time FAVORITE potato recipe! It is sooooooo very good and very easy to make. So bless Shannon for coming up with this terrific recipe!!!

Here's what you'll need:

2 potatoes, sliced thin
1 onion, sliced into circles
3 T. butter, melted
galic powder
salt
pepper
1 C. Parmesan cheese, shredded

Place thinly sliced potatoes into a greased 15x18x1 inch pan. Drizzle butter over potatoes. Top with onion rings and GENEROUSLY sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Finish with Parmesan cheese and bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes.


Delicious!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...