Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Party

We co-hosted a Halloween party over the weekend.  It was so much fun!  So today, I wanted to post some pictures of it to help give some last minute inspiration for those who may be needing it.

 My friend, Audra, cut out LOTS of bats with a die-cut machine that flocked our dining room.

 We had everyone bring a Halloween treat.  Just look at all of the fun ideas!!

 For a simple photo backdrop, we used streamers and a BANNER.  So simple!

 I found this Halloween BOO MIX  here that has monster scabs (Golden Grahams or Cinnamon Toast Crunch), Ghost Poop (mini marshmallows), Witch Warts (chocolate chips), and Goblin Teeth (candy corn).  How fun is that?!

I used free Halloween printables found HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.
And lots of other ideas HERE.



This was my favorite costume from our party.  It makes me laugh every time I look at it!

Have a happy and safe Halloween, everyone!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...