Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ham Cordon Bleu Sandwiches

I'm so sorry I haven't posted for so long! I've been out of town visiting family (eating wonderful food, as always with them!); but I am back and I've got another quick and easy recipe I really like to make.

These sandwiches originally came from the Kraft Food and Family magazine, but my son was so excited to have created this in his head before we tried the recipe from the magazine. (And, yes, my kids LOVE to be like chefs and come up with new food ideas themselves. I'm so proud!)

Here's what you'll need:

Multi Grain Bread
Ham shaved deli meat
Turkey shaved deli meat
Sliced Swiss cheese
Miracle Whip
Tomato

I really don't use an exact recipe for this, but you just toast your bread, spread Miracle Whip on both slices. Then add three slices of ham and three slices of turkey and top it with swiss cheese. Microwave until cheese is melty (about 30 seconds in my microwave). Put two thick slices of tomato on it and top it with other piece of toast. Then enjoy!

It really doesn't get much easier than that, my friends!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...